Saturday, May 2, 2009

blogging sites.


You know, I find the Blogger interface a bit... boring.

I don't know very much html, and editing my formatting by highlighting is a bit of a pain without a proper mouse (since I'm blogging from a laptop computer). You would think that this is what must be bothering me, but it's not just that. In fact, I think many of the blogging sites out there are boring alone, probably because they rely on the blogs themselves to have separate and interesting flavors. However, I don't believe it should be like that. I should get to come to blogger.com and look at a beautiful user interface that isn't made up of tan, blue, and orange. It's boring, it really is. WordPress is just as simple, with its blue and white theme. LiveJournal is a bit nicer, but it still feels a little bit sterile.

The point here is, shouldn't this site be a little more interesting??
I mean, it is owned by Google, after all. Colors every day, and fancy visual representations of special days! iGoogle is crazy with all of its themes! Why doesn't Blogger get any of that?? I really do hate the blue and orange - it drives me crazy.

Well, I guess I can't do anything about it other than suck it up and go about my daily business. I guess all I can do for now is wish... I'm desperate for a redesign!!

1 comment:

  1. Suck it up. Blue and tan and orange are nice colors, good contrast, and also has a high real estate market appeal. It is already very simplistic.

    ReplyDelete