Sunday, April 26, 2009

dream of water.


루시드 폴 - 물이 되는 꿈
Lucid Fall - The Dream of Water



This song's been running through my mind again, and I say "again" because it's been a while since I've last heard it.

The acoustic guitar really gets me, and the background vocals are very nice.
Hmn... It's just so... peaceful. And the song itself is so nice, with pictures of nature it evokes.
(Well, perhaps it'd be easier to picture if you understood the words.)

Every day I've been going to sleep late, mostly because of all the daily slacking I do. Homework? What's that? It's a bother, so let's forget about it. Homework isn't the least of my problems. Going to school every day, meeting people, speaking with them, working out the daily problems, challenges, and stressors that life throws at us, the rush of getting things done, the slow crawl of getting things done... it's all tiring after a while.

There's almost never any break in sight, but this song is a relief.
It sounds like a nice life to live, where a picture is painted that's completely different from the busy and hectic life we all live in the modern world.

No comments:

Post a Comment